Hair Care In Dogs
Hair care in dogs is just as important as other issues. It is necessary to be carefully observed by its owners in order to maintain its life standards and quality with health and not to meet uninvited parasites. There are many factors have important role in like eating well, and cleaning where he lies.
Things That Important For Hair Care In Dogs
• Ventilation bed and pillow where your dogs lie at least once a day will help you get rid of the parasites.
• Fatty food crumbs causes to parasites.
• Your dog's feeder should always be kept clean. Dirty containers carry more microbes and stick to your dog's hair fastly.
• Feathers and skins of especially long-haired dogs require more cleaning. That's why you should comb your dog's hairs every day. In this way, you will protect them from parasites that stick to their hairs and skin.
• Daily cleaning of your dog belongings helps to avoid microbs.
• Use medicine against parasites every 10 to 15 days is an appropriate measure.
• Bathing is also important for hair care in dogs. You should take care to bathe frequently. Taking a bath prevents the formation of lice and fleas that will occur in the dog hair.
• Wipe your dog's paws and face by a clean fabric. It is useful to do this process every day, especially in the face and paw area.